- Applying to the Consumer Arbitration Committee or filing a lawsuit in the Consumer Courts for the purpose of resolving any disputes arising from the Consumer Law, or assuming a party attorney in these cases,
- To appeal against the decisions of the Consumer Arbitration Committee,
- Due to the disputes arising from the construction contract and sold to the consumer, due to late delivery, defective performance, disputes arising from the construction of the house in violation of the contract, filing lawsuits arising from the establishment of the floor ownership in the immovable property, lawsuits regarding the criminal conditions imposed on the consumer. exercising the right of withdrawal and withdrawal from the contract,
- To open cases for the replacement of defective vehicles with defective times and follow-up of these cases, to enforce the execution of the decisions by subjecting the execution of the decisions regarding the replacement of defective vehicles with defective times by the Consumer Courts,
- Due to all other defective goods, to return from the contract and to return the fee or to free the repair of the defective goods or to change the defect-free amount, to act as the representative of the party,
- To open all kinds of claims or indemnity claims arising from defective service or to act as party representatives in these cases,
All these are within the scope of our Law Firm’s field of activity.